There are four steps in our process, which are addressed and accomplished in two concise meetings.
1. Getting to know you personally, professionally, and financially, first.
2. Set goals, considering what you’d like to accomplish over the next three years, along with your long term goals.
3. Understand your objectives.
4. Explain consulting agreement.
1. Review your goals.
2. Financial ideas.
3. Complete consulting agreement.
4. Review budget and planning tools.
1. Review findings.
2. Plan recommendations.
3. Coordinate next steps.
4. Answer questions or concerns.
1. Meet our team.
2. Determine how many meetings per year.
3. Review plan.
4. Discuss changes to goals and current situation.